Saturday, September 12

ANOTHER POST IT NOTE CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another post it note holder to share with you.

 I used the new background stamp called BRUSHSTROKES.  This is my first time using it and I L.O.V.E.  IT!!  I used my markers and colored at an angle down the stripes.  I have five different colors on it, but I blended from one into the next so it might be hard to tell how many I used. But I love how it turned out, don't you?


I am loving these little leaves and dies from Lawn Fawn.  And that little swirl is also part of the mini stamp set.  Some of their stamp sets are only $4.99 - this is one of those fun sets.  Also included is a sentiment about following your dreams.  The little slit on the left side of this note holder is for a mini pen which I added before I gave it to my friend.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.  Please come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: