Friday, September 25

WATERCOLOR CLASS

HEY BLOGGIES,

I took an online watercolor class this week and I learned SO MUCH.  It was a worthwhile class that I would recommend.  We learned about so many different watercolor mediums - powders, pencils, reinkers, cakes, markers and so much more.

Here is a card I made from the background video in the class:

 The white area on the bottom left is NOT a flash reflection.  It is the watercolor paper that I left plain.  I used blues and a green ink with lots of water to create this beautiful background.

 This embellishment is a stamped feather with mixed blues on the stamp.


I used dies and black card stock for the BE HAPPY and the circles.  Hope you enjoyed this watercolor card.

I have entered this card at SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: