Tuesday, March 15

MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD - AHOY

HEY BLOGGIES,

I forgot to post this birthday card I made for one of my son-in-laws for his birthday this week.

 I love how this card came out.  So cute with the nautical theme and so pretty with the blue and white colors. I used Open Sea stamp set.

 I used blue and white bakers twine around this little panel of the anchor, and even glued the twine on the rope part from the stamp and had it coming out the hole where the rope came out.  I really like this part a lot, very personalized, I think.


On each side of the anchor panel are two very large rivets/brads that I hammered into the card.  But I left the middle part from the background paper so it looks like a port hole on a ship.

I stamped Happy Birthday inside the card, but sorry that I forgot to get a photo of that part.  The "Oh Hello" is stamped on the decorative label punch and slipped under the layer so only a portion of it shows.

Thanks for stopping by.  This idea could be a great Father's Day card as well with the new GOING GLOBAL Occasions stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: