Friday, March 11

WORKING ON MY BARGELLO QUILT AGAIN

HEY BLOGGIES,

I am finally working on my patriotic Bargello quilt again after all this time.  Woo hoo!!

I got the pieces out and ironed them all; now I am pinning and getting ready to sew them into tubes.  The next step will be to follow the pattern by cutting the tubes into certain widths and unsewing a spot on the top where each color is supposed to be in the top spot.


 Sorry for the bad photo.  We have had 7 1/2 inches of rain in two days and it is still gray and overcast, threatening more rain!!  But I wanted to enter this into the Friday Finishes blogs.

I plan to donate this TV Throw to Surmounters, a Disabled Veterans charity where they work with Gypsy Horses in hand (no riding) to help them cope with their disabilities.  They get to pet them, brush them, some walk them around, some just talk to them.  Horses have such a calming effect for all people, and the Veterans sincerely appreciate that.

Click the link in the above paragraph and learn about this program up near Ft. Worth, TX, in Burleson.


Thanks for stopping by.  Come back and visit again, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: