Thursday, March 2

MARCH IS 30 DAY COLORING CHALLENGE MONTH

HEY BLOGGIES,

I LOVE to color and if you are a card maker I am guessing YOU like to color too.

Kathy at THE DAILY MARKER holds a coloring challenge in March EVERY YEAR.  It is fun to do and post your artwork, as well as PRIZES she hands out!!

Here is my coloring for March 1st, DAY 1:




I used "Inside the Lines" coloring paper from Stampin' Up!  It is free until March 30th with a qualifying order.  I used many mediums on this card because I was experimenting with different techniques.  I used an Aqua Marker and inks; I used glimmer pens; I also used Wink of Stella; I used Stampin' Up! Markers; and I used Yasutomo Perfect Pearls Paints.  First time for me using the Paints and I really enjoyed using them.

Go on over to:
....and post YOUR coloring for each day this month.


1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! Love how you have the background die covering up the images to make windows! Beautiful! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: