Monday, March 6

COLORING CHALLENGE 2

HEY BLOGGIES,

I don't get much of a chance on the weekends to do my crafts.  There is too much work to do around the ranch that my hubby and I do together.

But today I have another coloring piece to share with you for The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge:



I not only colored this pretty flower, but I made it 3D by cutting apart three flowers and using pop ups to put it together for the 3D effect.



I made it into this very simple birthday card.  The banner is made from printed vellum and the dots that show up white are actually sparkling moon drops.  Had to put one to cover up an ink booboo and then had to add more to make it look right!!

I used markers, aqua pen and ink.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: