Saturday, March 11

MORE COLORING

HEY BLOGGIES,

I am sorry I have not posted every single day like I planned.  All I can say is that LIFE got in the way.  I have a 24 hr stomach bug,  I had some church things I needed to complete. And to be truthful, a few days I just didn't want to color!!  LOL  There I said it and it is the truth.  I didn't feel very crafty nor creative so I waited until I did feel like it.

Here is some coloring I did on a retired piece of designer paper called Park Lane by Stampin' Up!  It is printed in a light green color and I used an aqua painter and markers to color.  Also some Wink of Stella and some glitter pens.

 I colored with markers and an aqua pen and then added some wink of stella and glitter pens, especially in the middle.

 I used raspberry ripple for the color behind the art piece to bring out one of the darker pinks in the rose.  In real life, it really makes the rose pop.


Another photo of my finished card.  I only colored a few green leaves near the rose and left the rest.
Haven't decided what sentiment I want to add.  I will do that when it is time to use the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  See other's entries by clicking on my button on the top right side about THE 30 Day Color Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: