Tuesday, January 4

MY NEW BLOG DESIGN

JANUARY 1 IS MY BIRTHDAY - and I decided to buy myself a birthday present - a NEW BLOG DESIGN.  What do you think?  Isn't it cute?  I just LOVE these little quail in real life - they are always in my in-law's back yard during the winter and they scratch under the bushes to find things to eat in the snow.  They are happy to be in a big flock and run all over the neighborhood.  So cute!  SOOO, when I saw this design available at Laycock Design's I knew it was MEANT FOR ME.

I am an avid bird watcher.  And the nickname of JennyWren came from my dad.  There was a little storybook about a cute little wren named JennyWren.  So I was DESTINED to love birds all my life!!

Anyway, enough of me - please let me know what you think of MY NEW BLOG.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is adorable Jennifer! I hope you had a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment:

A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "JENNY'S WRENS"

LOVE TO STAMP AND SCRAPBOOK? WANT TO HAVE MORE TIME TO BE CREATIVE?

Ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?

2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)

3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?

4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?

Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "JENNY'S WRENS".

CLICK HERE TO ORDER