SEPTEMBER NEWS

1. REMEMBER TO USE THE HOSTESS CODE WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER: BBARYB77 This entitles you to a chance to win the HOSTESS DOLLARS OF ALL MY ORDERS IN SEPTEMBER to spend towards FREE MERCHANDISE. Also I will send you a special free gift for ordering this month to kick off the new HOLIDAY CATALOG

FOLLOW ME

Saturday, January 8

OWL YA' DOIN?

I have been asked to host a class for the ladies of my church and I am delighted to share some of the cute ideas we have with Stampin' Up! 

I am going to have the ladies do the cute Owl Calendar that Diana Gibbs does on http://www.dianagibbs.typepad.com/ 

Here are two of my versions of her cute magnetic calendars. This one I used some discontinued Brillant Blue card stock because it just needed that color! I gave this little guy some sleepy, sad kind of eyes to make you love him all the more!!


The one above I used Playdate DSP and carefully centered the little vest over a cute flower. Isn't it adorable? Don't need to add the heart on this one!! The leaf/branch is a die cut with my Big Shot called "Little leaf", but you could also use the bird punch leaf if you have it.


I got the medium calendar packs from VIPPIES, but SKYBLUEPINK also has them and they might even be a little cheeper.

Get out some paper and glue and get crafting!!


1 comment:

Please post a comment:

A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "The Fine Lines"

LOVE TO STAMP AND SCRAPBOOK? WANT TO HAVE MORE TIME TO BE CREATIVE?

Ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?

2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)

3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?

4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?

Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".

CLICK HERE TO ORDER