Saturday, January 8

OWL YA' DOIN?

I have been asked to host a class for the ladies of my church and I am delighted to share some of the cute ideas we have with Stampin' Up! 

I am going to have the ladies do the cute Owl Calendar that Diana Gibbs does on http://www.dianagibbs.typepad.com/ 

Here are two of my versions of her cute magnetic calendars. This one I used some discontinued Brillant Blue card stock because it just needed that color! I gave this little guy some sleepy, sad kind of eyes to make you love him all the more!!


The one above I used Playdate DSP and carefully centered the little vest over a cute flower. Isn't it adorable? Don't need to add the heart on this one!! The leaf/branch is a die cut with my Big Shot called "Little leaf", but you could also use the bird punch leaf if you have it.


I got the medium calendar packs from VIPPIES, but SKYBLUEPINK also has them and they might even be a little cheeper.

Get out some paper and glue and get crafting!!


1 comment:

Please post a comment: