Another masculine card is this one I made this past week for HSSCT53 Challenge:
Hope these gave you some inspiration to make your own masculine valentine's cards. Won't you share them with me?
Keep stamping and smiling!!
2. ALCOHOL MARKERS FOR COLORING AND SHADING COMING THIS QUARTER3. JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM FOR ONLY $99 and GET A TOTALLY CUSTOMIZED KIT WORTH $150 PLUS FREE REGISTRATION FOR CONVENTION THIS YEAR IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH IN JULY.
Stampin' Up! is not responsible for any of the content of this blog, nor does it endorse anything here in this blog. I am solely responsible for this blog in it's entirety.
If you use any of my ideas, please provide a link back to my blog.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?
2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)
3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?
4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?
Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".
TX JENNYWREN'S NEST - that's ME!!