Sunday, June 26

FUN TIME AT THE NEW CATTY OPEN HOUSE

We had a fun time stamping and also drooling over the things we want from the NEW CATALOG that goes live this week on July 1st!!  We laughed so much--especially at Dee who kept dropping the caps to the markers!  Her long nails made it hard for her to put the caps back on and they would pop out of her hands and fly across the room.

WE MISSED YOU!! What happened that you couldn't make it??  Well, I hope you can make it to my next class - a FLIP-FLOP album class.  What is that?  It is a 6 x 6 album you create out of cardstock and the sides flip open and then flop over to show several pages.  It is then decorated with the DSP pack of your choice and stamped and embellished on the cover - all in one class!!  Then you can take your time to lovingly enter your photos into your album and add embellishments of your choice and journal those special memories.  What a wonderful gift this would make for anyone in your life.  I have made mine a grandchild album and am almost finished with all my photos and journaling, embellishments, etc.

The deadline to sign up for this class is July 3rd.  Then  I will order your paper and ribbon for the closing and will get the card stock all cut and scored and ready for you at the class on July 12th.  What could be better than THAT!!  Well, I will tell you what - this class is FREEEEE.  Yep, it is.  All you need to do is order the DSP and ribbon from me and pay for that and I will do all the rest.  Then you arrive fresh and ready to get down to the fun of creating this cute album.  In case you forgot what it looks like I am including some photos below of it. 





Tell next time, inky fingers y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: