Saturday, October 15

WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE BLOG CANDY!!!

Hi Y'all,

Using Random.org, I now have a winner of my blog candy from our FUN BLOG HOP last week.  it is KATHY, who said:

Beautiful lollies. But, those gift bags knocked my socks off. Love them! Thanks for sharing this week.


Congratulations Kathy!!  I just need your reply to my email I sent to you and I will get your blog candy out to you.  Enjoy the card kits to make the cards from my BLOG HOP!!


Thanks to EVERYONE for your lovely comments.  I sincerely appreciate knowing you enjoyed my efforts.


Don't forget to keep checking regularly, because we will probably do another blog hop in a few weeks.


In the meantime, visit me to see what new projects I have up my sleeve!!  ha


And to all of you, here's hoping YOU get INKY FINGERS y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Today is my birthday so it was an extra treat to win your blog candy. I've sent you a pm on gmail.
    Thanks again
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: