Friday, October 14

YNS CHALLENGE #53

Welcome!  This is my FIRST Your New Stamp Challenge AND my first challenge with a DIGI STAMP!!

YNS was kind enough to offer us a choice of FREE digi stamps to participate in this challenge, and I chose the hairy spider with the smile!  What a juxtaposition for sure!!  ha

 I did another of my funky fold cards that I have been enjoying creating this month.  It is a 6 x 11 piece of cardstock cut and scored to fold in an unusual way.  I used pumpkin pie for the cardstock, basic black behind the Stampin Up designer paper.  And the FREE digi stamp from Your New Stamp challenge #53 to create my entry into their challenge.  I colored the spider with basic gray marker and backed it with basic black card stock and fussy cut it out.  It hangs from it's web with TRICK OR TREAT stamped in black at the bottom of the card.

Here is a bit of a side view so you can see the slits that are cut and how it is folded several times to create this FUN and FUNKY card.  Inside I stamped BOO.  After all, what else does a Halloween spider say??

Thanks for stopping by!!  Inky fingers y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so FUN! I love that hairy spider!!!Thanks for joining in all our YNS Halloween fun for challenge #53!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: