Sunday, January 27

FRIENDS ARE THE GARDEN OF LIFE

My friend, Jan Mougel, is a fellow Glitter Queen team member and she showed us during the blog hop how to make an ADORABLE GIFT BAG from 2 sheets of designer series paper.  Not only did she tell us how to do it, but she also made a video for us.  At my advancing age, I find I am getting to be more and more a visual learner.  That video was done so very well that I immediately took out my score tool and made the gift bag!!  Thanks so much JAN.  If you want to see her video, please visit her at: www.bearycreativecrafts.blogspot.com 

 I made this gift bag to put a fun valentine in for a friend of mine.  Not only is the candy yummy, but she will receive a handcrafted gift bag from me too!!

I made this bag from the FREE SYCAMORE STREET DSP from the Sale-a-Bration flyer.  You can choose to get this FREE with a $50 order of any products you desire.

I used the FREE RIBBON for the handles of the gift bag.  The buttons and the ribbon come together as ONE FREE ITEM through Sale-a-Bration.  They match the colors used in the designer paper.

I stamped Papillion Potpourri stamp set and colored it in with my markers, then used the butterfly punch and glued it on the bag.

Thanks again to JAN for sharing her expertise with us all.  Make some of these fun bags for your gifts to friends and family soon!!

Come on, get creative y'all!!  Let me know if I can help you, ya hear?

9 comments:

  1. Jennifer you did an awesome job on the bag. I love this paper, and it's free. YEAH! I am glad you enjoyed the video and it helped.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the bag. I enjoyed Jan's video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift bag! That paper looks nice used this way. Thanks for joining us this week at LNS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love making my own gift bags...Thank you for playing with the LNS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bag, it looks wonderful. Thanks for joining the LNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea, and so festive. It was the first thing I spotted at LNS. You do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your bag on LNS and had to see more. LOVE the bag - this paper is perfect for it and the buttons and butterfly are a great touch.
    Marti Crapo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great bag and such a great way to use this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love making my own bags too. Thank you so much for playing with the LNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: