Saturday, March 23

ANOTHER SECRET GARDEN CARD

As promised yesterday, here is another card to go inside the gift box card set.  This Secret Garden Stamp Set is so versatile and fun to use.

 Isn't this card darling?  I am loving this creation I came up with.  The card base is pool party and I used my color assistant to see that daffodil delight and island indigo are good color choices to go with it.  I used versamark and stamped the 5 petal flower from the set all over the card base. Then on a piece of whisper white I stamped 3 yellow flowers, 3 lucky limeade leave pieces, and three lilies in island indigo.  This lily stamp is an outline stamp and I LOVE IT.  I then stamped and die cut one more lily and attached with dimensionals where I had stamped it on the piece so that it goes over the art piece.  A real POW I think. And SO EASY with the FRAMELITS that match this stamp set.  You MUST get this BUNDLE for 15% off!!

 I stamped 3 yellow flowers and one island indigo lily on the envelop for FUN and to tease them about what is inside.

 Here is another look at the gift box I made for the cards to go inside.  What a fun gift someone will get!!


The little closure is the decorative label punch attached with flower brads.  The point of the box top slides behind the closure.

Thanks for stopping by.  Stay inky my friends!!

Linking up to the following challenges:

Sketch Frenzy Friday

Try Stamping on Tuesday

Techno Stamper

Stamping Celebration

Create with Connie and Mary

15 comments:

  1. How pretty! I just adore this set, and your color choices are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the colors and the dimension! We're so happy you joined us this month at Stampin' Celebration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, bright Spring-y card! Great use of the challenge colors. The mix of solid and outline flowers really highlights the colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! LOVE the fabulous envelope and your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love the little envelope box too- smart! thanks for playing along at SC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! LOVE all the pretty flowers. Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of giving the cards in a box as a gift! Your cards are just beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love the box as well. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super pretty card! Love all the flowers on this! And the one fussy cut flower is a perfect accent! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh love how you did the background and made your "DSP"...love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love how you stamped all the layers a little differently from each other. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card. Love the box idea. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing along with the TSSChallenge this week. Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is just darling. I love the stamp set too! Thanks so much for joining us over at SFF we hope to see your creation for this weeks sketch as well. PS The little Box is a great extra touch!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: