Saturday, March 2

RAIN BOOTS, UMBRELLA, SPRING FLOWERS AND DUCKIES..

WHAT DO ALL THESE THINGS HAVE IN COMMON?  RAIN BOOTS, UMBRELLA, SPRING FLOWERS AND DUCKIES??      S P R I N G   R A I N

I used the stamp set called SPRING SAMPLER for my card today.  I chose 5 stamps that I think depict where we are here in Gulf Coast Texas.  It is still cold at nights and windy cold, but the days are beautiful blue one day and gray and rainy the next.  We definitely do NOT complain about the rain since we have been 2 years in a drought now.  We WANT these spring rains to come as often as they can!!

I used spring colors of gumball green, starfruit, certainly celery and old olive.  Isn't this a cute and simple card?

 I used the postage stamp punch to punch out the inked images, then I layered them on top of the scallop square punch in gumball green and starfruit.

 The ribbon is not showing up with the true color.  It is also summer starfruit like the duck.  And here the green is showing up too dark.  I am sorry about the lighting.


The designer paper is from the Print Poetry paper stack and it is gumball green.  The rain cloud and raindrops is NOT gray, but is certainly celery.

Hope you enjoyed my card.  I am linking it to the following challenges:

SU-ONLY CHALLENGE

March SCIC #65

PAPER CRAFT CREW CHALLENGE

CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY

LATE NIGHT STAMPERS CHALLENGE

TRY STAMPIN' ON TUESDAY

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!  Won't you leave me a comment on my card for today?

17 comments:

  1. Hi. Oh I love your stamps. And, thank you for coming over and inviting us to meet Jewel. Looks like ya'll had a great time. Daisy loves ice cream! We have added Jewlell to our list of doggies for the give a way. We will choose a winner at the end of the month. If she has any more photo's taken during the month be sure and let us know.
    Oh btw we are following you in my little blue slippers. Daisy doesn't have any. LOL.
    Have a great weekend.
    Sherry and Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You were able to combine all of those challenges together - FABULOUS! I really like how you added the little images - very creative! Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love all of the little spring-y images! Thanks for joining us over at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love your take on the sketch and all those little images are super cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...you really got a lot of challenges in there. Love these cute little images and they really do say "spring rain". Good use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!! I love the colors, yes I am a sucker for anything with yellow- thanks for playing along with us at SC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining the LNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it and thanks for joining us this week at LNS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun theme for your card! Those images are so cute! We've had snow flurries here all weekend! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the scallop punch layer! It really highlights each square! And that little ducky really stands out by being in the Summer Starfruit! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card and thank you for sharing the reasons behind your card along with how you choose your images! So fun... Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew! We hope you stop by and play along again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card. I like how you used all the different images for your squares. Great job with the sketch challenge this week and thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards, thank you so much for playing along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love the little touch of Summer Starfruit! This was a fabulous use of this Spring Sampler Stamp Set! Thanks for joining the challenge at Paper Craft Crew!
    Kim Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Love all the springtime images. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. See you tagged this for the SUO Challenge, too! Still love how you used this Spring Sampler set. Cute! Thanks for playing along with SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect card for Spring! Thanks for joining us this month at Stampin Celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: