Sunday, May 19

A ROUND ARRAY MONOCHROMATIC CARD (plus a SNEAK PEAK)

WHEW, that is a mouthful isn't it?  I am still playing with the A ROUND ARRAY stamp set today.  And I just seem to be in a monochromatic mood with LUCKY LIMEADE and CERTAINLY CELERY.

 The certainly celery card base was run through the BIG SHOT with the stripes embossing folder.
Then I ran lucky limeade through the BIG SHOT with the chevrons embossing folder and cut out two of them together.

 SNEAK PEAK - This beautiful flower is made with two new products in the upcoming catalog:  molding clay and special molds!!  After it was all dry (and it is incredibly LIGHT WEIGHT) I used my markers to color it.  You can also drop some ink into the clay first and then mold it.  TWO WAYS TO USE ONE PRODUCT - I LOVE THAT.

The 1/8" stitched ribbon is underneath the 3 stamped and punched images from A ROUND ARRAY stamp set.  I also put another image in the bottom right hand corner with a larger scallop circle punched out as a layer behind it. YOU MAKE ME SMILE.

Very CLEAN AND SIMPLE but beautiful card don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I love to hear your comments so if you have just a wee moment won't you leave some "blog love".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: