Saturday, May 18

WITH HEARTFELT SYMPATHY

I used the new hostess set from the upcoming catalog to make this simple sympathy card.  I don't think fussy works on any sympathy card so I kept it very clean.

 I used retiring baja breeze card stock and stamped with versa mark ink and used pool party embossing powder on the stamped images.  The image itself is only one flower and the bud, but I stamped multiple times and on the bottom one did not ink up the bud and on the top one only inked up a portion of the bud to make it look like it was just forming.

 The sentiment was embossed with early espresso embossing powder then punched out with the punch and layered being it with another layer.  The ribbon is also baja breeze 1/8" ribbon.

Here is a close up of the flowers.  First I used my blender pen and some vanilla craft ink to cover the flowers.  Then I used the aqua painter and some baja ink to shade and color in.  I used pear pizzazz for the stem and around the buds.

Hope you enjoyed this card.  This is one of the items you can choose to use your hostess dollars on when you have a workshop of at least $150, OR if you submit any orders of yours and friends that totals at least $150.  Contact me soon and let's talk about how you can earn this stamp set and many other items.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: