Tuesday, July 23

I AM BACK AND A FUN PROJECT FOR HALLOWEEN

HELLO BLOGGIES:  We are back from our Caribbean Cruise!!  We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed ourselves.  The "fun day at sea" (a full travel day each way) was perfect for us to relax, talk, read, people watch, explore the boat, etc.  I thought it would be boring but it absolutely was NOT.  It was perfect!!

The employees aboard the cruise were so friendly and so fun to be around.  Many of them remembered our names and said hello whenever we saw them.  That made it feel like we were with friends!!

We swam with the dolphins in Cozumel and that was the most amazing part of our trip.  They are so gentle and yet so powerful.  When they pulled us around, it was at top speed and so exciting!!

Yesterday, after doing ALL THE LAUNDRY that accumulated from cruising, I started working on my upcoming classes.  Here is a Halloween Banner I created that was so FUN to make:

 Each pennant of the banner started with a 5 x 7 piece of designer paper and then I "WENT WILD".  It was so fun to just pick and choose what I would do with each letter!!

 This is a little closer so you can see more of the detail.  On the "S", I made a bunting (like a medallion but only 1/2 of it).  I also used the NEW HALLOWEEN WASHI TAPE that is in the HOLIDAY CATALOG which starts AUGUST 1ST.


I made banners on my banners!  Used DSP and Washi Tape all over!!  My letters are from my BIG SHOT AND DIES.  LOVE IT.

Want to take the class?  Shoot me an email to reserve your spot.  It will be in August.

Want to purchase the kit?  I am offering the complete kit for you to create your own banner in the comfort of your home for only $20 plus shipping.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.  IF you need any SU supplies, won't you consider purchasing them from me?  Just click on my signature below to go to my Stampin' Up! store.

Stay creative!!

I entered my project at:

SIMPLY CREATE TOO


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer: Your banner for our Challenge #42 - "Anything But a Card" is so pretty!

    We hope to see your beautiful work in all our upcoming challenges at Simply Create Too--why not come back by Friday for our newest?

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: