Sunday, February 23

LATE NIGHT STAMPERS CHALLENGE - PUNCH ART

HEY BLOGGIES,

I LOVE PUNCH ART!!  Because I do, it was very hard to decide which item to show you.  I decided to go with Easter punch art designs.

LATE NIGHT STAMPERS CHALLENGE - make art with punches.

 This adorable chick card makes me smile.  Large scallop circle die makes the card, scallop circle punch makes the wings and circle punches for the eyes,  I used the fringe scissors for his feathers on top.

 This adorable little lamb treat holder is made with the new Tag Topper Punch and wisteria wonder card stock.

I used the owl punch for the eyes and they came out big, which I like. He reminds me of the Serta Sleeper Lambs from the television commercials.



BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP treat holder is made here with the retired two tags punch.  His face is the oval punch and his ears the word window punch





Thanks for stopping by.  Won't you leave me a comment before you go?  I so enjoy hearing from you.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: