Friday, February 21

CARD FOR SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CHALLENGE

HEY BLOGGIES,

Another new sketch over at SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY for our weekly challenge.  Here is the sketch by Diana Eichfeld:


Here is my card:
 I stretched the sketch a bit by considering the circles on the sketch to be the flowers that I stamped.

 I used the En Francais background stamp in  baked brown sugar.

 I cut the wings off my papillion potpourri butterfly and put two on one side with a dimensional.


I love how the butterfly is popped up to look like he is flying down to the poppy for nectar.

A happy birthday banner and some pearls here and there completes my card.  Please notice how I water colored the flowers with several colors for shading and to add reality.

Thanks for visiting.  I would love to hear your comments regarding my card.  I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

4 comments:

Please post a comment: