Friday, October 31

SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD


Hey bloggers,

I have a fun masculine birthday card for you today:

 
I used Zoo Babies stamp set and mossy meadow ink.  For the background designer paper I used a piece from the Color Me Autumn DSP.  The mossy meadow card stock on the left has been punched with the scallop edge punch.  I used the clothespin from October Paper Pumpkin Kit to hold a tag made com crumb cake card stock and used the scallop tag topper punch,  The sentiments are both from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.


Here is the sketch I based my card on from Sketch Frenzy Friday.

 
I am sorry for such a short post. My computer died and I am using a very old tablet to post from. Believe it or not it took me three days to creates this post. Argggghhh
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, like how you used the TIEF to make it look like an alligator background.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: