Friday, October 17

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have a fun, spooky and EASY Halloween card for you today.  I LOVE when my designer paper does all the work for me!!
I used a piece of DSP from the black and white pack for my three panels.  I used old olive for my card base and a piece of black card stock for the layer behind the panels.  I scallop punched the layer before adhering the panels.  I added the spooky witch tree die cut in black card stock.  The I used two crow stickers from this month's Paper Pumpkin kit and added Crystal Effects to the two crows.

 Trying to get a photo to show the crystal effects on the two crows in the tree and the shine on BOOOO!  Can you see it?

 I stamped the cute BOOO! word in black ink on old olive card stock and layered it on black card stock.  I then flagged the end.



I used this sketch from SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY to decide on the layout of my card:



My finishing touch was the black thread knotted on the left of the card.  This is also left over from this month's PAPER PUMPKIN KIT.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Stop on over to SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY to see what my team mates have created for you with this sketch.  We would LOVE to see a card YOU make using this week's sketch!!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, creepy card with that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Wher did you find that tree? Is it one of our Digital Downloads from MDS?

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: