Thursday, October 9

FLIP-IT FRANKIE-STEIN HALLOWEEN CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Last year, I saw this idea on Becky R's blog, a fellow demonstrator and knew I would make some this coming year.  I could hardly wait to use the idea and make my very own FLIP IT FRANKIE-STEIN (THAT'S WHAT I AM CALLING THIS CARD).

 AND HEEEERRRREEE'S FRANKIE!!  (Like Ed McMahon used to say on Johnny Carson).  Isn't he the most adorably funny thing EVER::!!  I am in love with this guy.

 So you can see he is really easy to make.  Use the circle flip-it die to make the folding flip-it card.  I actually don't have the circle one so I made it with the label flip then used a circle thinlit to cut over it to make the large left eyeball.  I L.O.V.E. that his eyes are kitty-whampus.  That is the whole charm for me!!

When it opens up, the large eyeball is now the greeting and there is another eyeball there behind it.  His smile continues inside as does his crazy hair.  The mouth and scar is created with a black SU marker.
 The sentiment is from a retired halloween set from last year.  But I LOVE how the pumpkins are the "O's" in BOOO so I kept it and will always use it.

Here is one more photo of the card closed so you can see it.  Easy, peasy and so cute.  Give us a kiss, Frankie!!

This is for my SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY design team challenge today.  Won't you pop over to see the sketch and what my team mates have created?  We would LOVE to see your creation as well.  Please enter and let us enjoy your creativity.

Also entered at The Paper Players Challenge:  Halloween.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jodi. It brought out a laugh as I was making it!!

      Delete
  2. Cute card Jennifer. What a great face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile! What a fun card! Thanks for joining us this week at The paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has made me smile every time I look at it on my counter. Going to make a few more for the grandkids.

      Delete

Please post a comment: