Wednesday, December 24

EASY PEASY LAST MINUTE MONEY HOLDER CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I needed a money holder card for my grandkids gifts today and I created them in the 'WINK OF AN EYE" just like Santa!!

I cut a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock in half.  Then I folded each piece long ways to make a long, skinny card - perfect size to hold MONEY!!
I used my mitten punch to make the cute tied mitten on the front - that is all it needed on top of the Christmas DSP.

 The background of this DSP is very vanilla.  Sorry it shows so yellow in this photo.

All it needed was a sentiment inside and VOILA - all ready to put under the tree for when the grandkids arrive. (p.s. the older grandkids love getting money so they can shop for exactly what they want!!)

I have entered this card at SUO Challenge and CAS SUNDAY CHALLENGE.

Thanks for stopping by.  MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.  BE SAFE AND BE HAPPY.


9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea for a money holder!! Love the cute mittens and perfect for our Merry and Happy Challenge- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I LOVE that mitten punch!! Sweet money holders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. I LOVE that mitten punch too!! I will never get rid of it for sure!!

      Delete
  3. Great quick and easy project, just what is needed at this busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Julia for your kind comment. It was a very easy project and my grandkids loved them!!

      Delete
  4. Great money holders, Jenny. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Wilma. I enjoyed the CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great money holder. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: