Thursday, December 25

HUGS CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY card for you this week.  All the wrapping paper has been collected and put into the trash and the boxes are in the recycle pile.  Now get a cup of hot cocoa and take a look at my beautiful turquoise and black card for this week.  First, here is this week's sketch:


A very simple sketch that is easy and perfect to use for almost any card!!  Here is what I created with it:


I absolutely LOVE the combo of turquoise and black together.  I think it is a crisp and clean combo.  I used some circles and the pansy punch, then some banners and the sentiment is a HUGS die.


Here is a closeup of the main part of my card.  I used some stitching around the circles for added interest.  And I added a thin black boarder along one edge of the black and white dsp.  It is from the current SU catalog, but I am sorry I don't remember the name.  I think it is back to black, but I could be wrong.


I really love how my card came out.  I like the little pop of yellow in the center of the pansy.  And the surprise on how the turquoise circle behind the black only goes half way.  Just a little bit of interest to keep your eye busy.

Thanks for stopping by.  Time for YOU to now make a card and upload it to SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY.  You have all week to come up with your creation.  We would LOVE to see what you create so please share with us.

I also entered this card at PAPER CRAFT CREW CHALLENGE.

1 comment:

Please post a comment: