Saturday, October 10

WATER COLORING CHALLENGE DAY NINE

HEY BLOGGIES,

Today I have a card for you that I did watercoloring with distress inks for my background.  I also used white embossing powder for a resist with this coloring.  It was fun playing with the colors to come up with something I was happy with.

 I used two star stamp sets by Stampin' Up! - BE THE STAR and SIMPLY STARS.

Some of the distress inks I used include cracked pistacio, peacock feathers, salty ocean, pine boughs, mermaid lagoon plus some concord grape ink from SU.  There could have been some more, but these are the ones I remember these being used.

I added some sequins, a banner with the sentiment embossed with hero arts bright blue and a scallop square die from SSS.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I would love to hear your comments on my water coloring background and of my card design.

Join Kathy at THE DAILY MARKER for her 30 days of coloring challenge, there is still time for you to jump right in and practice with the rest of us!!

2 comments:

  1. oh i love that background with the white heat embossing! it's so pretty! and sentiment is perfect! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha. It was so fun to make this card.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: