Sunday, May 8

ENDLESS BIRTHDAY WISHES ..HURRY BEFORE IT IS GONE!!

HEY BLOGGIES,

Endless Birthday Wishes is retiring this month, but it is a stamp set bargain I believe.  This photopolymer set includes 19 stamps and is so versatile.

 First up we have a card I made back when I first purchased this fun set.  I love the colors I used and think it looks very pretty together.


The bitty banner punch was used to make the two cute banners along with the little star punch.

Next we have 4 simple but beautiful cards I made this afternoon while watching the Kentucky Derby on Television.  My living room is a mess because I had to bring ALL my goodies out to the coffee table so I could watch the race.  But I am so pleased with the cards that I am no even concerned that I have to clean up now!!  LOL

I used three colors that go with the Bohemian DSP:  Hello Honey, Bermuda Bay and Blackberry Bliss.  The DSP is retiring as well and as of today it is still available if you want to purchase some before it is all gone. Enjoy:












Thanks for visiting me.  If you are looking for a versatile set that you can use A LOT, this is the set, I promise.  Even though I only used 3 or 4 stamps of the 16 stamps, that doesn't mean the other stamps aren't wonderful as well!!  So many verses, words and ideas included with this stamp set.  GET YOURS NOW BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE.  You will be GLAD you did!!

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please consider using me.  I am always here to answer questions and to supply ideas.

Take a look at my Pinterest Board for more ideas using ENDLESS BIRTHDAY WISHES.

https://www.pinterest.com/txjennywren/su-endless-birthday-wishes/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: