Tuesday, May 3

ANOTHER HELLO CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

How are you today?  I have another fun HELLO card for you.   Like the one I shared yesterday, I started with a part that this time comes from one of the Project Life kits and accessories.  I liked that it had an oval in the middle that did NOT have any printing on it so I could ink it up before I attached my die cut HELLO,


I adhered the Project Life Card onto a  standard folded card of Cajun Craze card stock.  I then used a sponge and put some greens and a bit of yello to make the background inside the oval unprinted part of the Card.  I used an adorable Simon Says Stamp HELLO die that has an outline with it.  The outline is whisper white and the word itself is from a stenciled print I did a long time ago and have been using it for my die cuts.  It was made with a geometric stencil where I used versamark and clear embossing powder.  THEN I sponged colors across the paper and have since used sections of it for die cuts, backgrounds, borders, etc.  LOVE IT



On the inside I put a piece of whisper white and then two little slices off the Project Life card front (cut off so the Cajun Craze base would show behind it).  I glued these slices as a border.

And here is one more look at the card front.  If you look closely, you can see the gems and sequins I adhered onto the front for a small amount of bling.


Thanks for visiting.  See you next time I make some cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: