For those of you who have a flyer, there is something I would like to point out. I am the first to admit the flyer is a bit confusing. It is in a different format than we usually see, so we have to search it very carefully so we don't miss anything. It reminds me of the board game "CLUE". You know, where Colonel Mustard used a knife in the ballroom. ha I first saw things I just HAD to get. Then I went back and studied it more and saw some things I had not noticed before. FREE ITEMS FROM OUR LARGE ANNUAL CATALOG. (page in annual catalog is included for your reference)
1. ITTY BITTY BANNERS STAMP SET, (p. 134) - (wood 132194) (clear 132195)
2. GETTING STARTED CARD STOCK PACK, (p. 151) - basic colors of card stock, 24 sheets (p. 151) (#132199)
3. VINTAGE FACETED DESIGNER BUTTONS, (p. 191) - (#132201) 24 buttons
4. QUINT-ESSENTIAL FLOWER STAMP (p. 110) - (#132202) goes with 4 punches!!
5. SIMPLY SCORED DIAGONAL PLATE (p. 181) - (#132203)
6. ESSENTIALS PAPER-PIERCING PACK (p. 181) - (#132204)
MAKE SURE YOU USE THE ITEM NUMBERS IN THE FLYER OR ABOVE BECAUSE THEY ARE SPECIAL NUMBERS FOR YOU TO GET THE ITEM AS YOUR FREE ITEM FOR SALE-A-BRATION!!
Ok, enough of business, now on to the creativity.
For this card I used very vanilla cs as the base and used the FREE VINE STREET EMBOSSING FOLDER. I then rubbed some Crumb Cake ink over the raised embossed images to help them show up more.
I used FREE SYCAMORE STREET DESIGNER SERIES PAPER along the bottom of my card, as well as FREE SYCAMORE STREET RIBBONS AND BUTTONS PACK. L.O.V.E. how all the colors coordinate with each product we use.
The FREE STAMP SET I used is called MADISON AVENUE STAMP SET.
I used mini pop dots to glue on the buttons on each flower. I put a sliver of card stock into the button holes to make them look like they had been sewn. Love the satin ribbon in pool party!! The colors that coordinate with this DSP and what I used are: