Monday, August 12

MONDAY MORNING SPOOKINESS...

GOOD MORNING WORLD!  What a beautiful morning here in East Texas.  We got some amazing thundershowers (which we DESPERATELY needed) and this morning everything smells so clean and fresh.  I am thankful for the rain.

This morning I have a fun halloween card using the WITCHES BREW designer paper.

 I am loving this new WITCHES BREW DSP from the HOLIDAY CATALOG.  There are wonderful prints like the stripes I used on the bottom of my card, as well as fun pieces to use as is on the card like the bats on the newsprint.  There are all sorts of halloween words too like Dragon's Teeth, Pumpkin, Open, Candy shop, etc. you can punch out and use on your cards.

I used my last year's SPOOKY stamp for my sentiment.  I tried a few of the words but I needed some more pumpkin pie color in there.  I finished it off with polka-dot ribbon and three candy dots in pumpkin pie.

I entered this card here:

Late Night Stampers

Mojo Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: