Monday, September 16

LATE SUMMER FADING GREEN LEAVES CARD

HEY BLOGGIES,

Thanks for stopping by my little part of the world to see what I have created today.  Sorry I was so late in getting my card up for today, but I was running errands most of the day.  I could not wait to come home to create my entry for the MOJO MONDAY challenge and get it up.

Here is what I came up with from their design challenge:

My card base is pistachio pudding card stock, with a layer of pear pizzazz and a small layer of basic black.  I used a non SU embossing folder of leaves because SU does not carry anything like this.


My embossed layer got some sponging over just a few of the embossed leaves.  I have a 1/8" basic black ribbon with a faux bow of black and white plaid attached.  I used A ROUND ARRAY stamp set for my round THANK YOU and punched with two different sizes of scallop punches.

I used my BIG SHOT and the AUTUMN ACCENTS BIGZ DIE to die cut the leaves and then ran them through the WOODGRAIN EMBOSSING FOLDER for texture.  Sponged a little bit of black around the edges and VOILA - all done.

I am pleased with how it came out.  Do you like?  I am ready for it to get a bit cooler, but I will certainly miss my beautiful GREENS of summer.  I also wanted to use the Autumn Accents die with something other than fall color leaves and I think this came out well.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come on back now, ya' hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: