Friday, March 28

SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY CARD

HEY BLOGGIES:

Today I have a monochromatic card for you today inspired by my Manager, Dawn Griffith.  She sent me a thank you card and gift for helping her with our team.  I loved the card so much I had to CASE it and make one also.  I just added the ribbon for a bit of a different look and to go with our SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY sketch by Patrice.



Here is my card with Flower Shop stamp set and pansy punch as well as Petite Petals stamp set and punch.
The shape of the card is so unusual and fun, isn't it?  I got a card like this from my Upline Dawn Griffith and knew I just HAD to case it.  Changed it up just a tiny bit.

 Closeup of the pansies

Closeup of the naturals ribbon with one flower and the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.  Go to the website and see what the other design team members created!!

Come back again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, such pretty monochrome flowers! I love the layout - such a soft look. Thanks for sharing with the Sketch Frenzy Friday folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love the soft grey and the flowers really pop.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: