Saturday, August 29

MY BIG SHOT & DIE CUT FALL WREATH

HEY BLOGGIES,

I have another 'FLASH BACK" POST  to share with you today.  With a new leaf set out in our Holiday Catalog  AND thinlet dies, I thought I would share the one I made two years ago and is on my door starting this weekend:

http://txjennywren.blogspot.com/2013/10/fall-paper-wreath-look-on-page-185-of.html

I also wanted to share a photo to entice you to see this previous post above.

 I chose to use mostly solid cardstock here and then I used my woodgrain embossing folder to create the texture, pattern.


Here is the wreath my friend, Karen P. made at our wreath class.  She used patterned papers in the darker browns and oranges with a touch of green.  She even created a banner to attach with painted clothes pins.  Very nice Karen.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you have any questions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: