APRIL NEWS

1. ALCOHOL MARKERS FOR COLORING AND SHADING COMING THIS QUARTER

2. JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP! TEAM FOR ONLY $99 and GET A TOTALLY CUSTOMIZED KIT WORTH $125 PLUS FREE REGISTRATION FOR CONVENTION THIS YEAR IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH IN JULY.

3. Retirement list out April 21st. Get your favorite things WHILE SUPPLIES LAST and before they are all gone.

Wednesday, March 23

Thank you gift set

I made this adorable (even if I do say so myself!) Thank you cards gift set complete with the gift box.  It is a wedding shower gift for the bride to have some personal thank you cards to mail out. 

The colors are not showing up very well, so sorry.  But I used Night of Navy with Bashful Blue.  I used the Elizabeth single stamp, and then used the thank you from the Because I Care hostess set in the big catalog.  I used some DSP that I think I got as a hostess gift a while back, along with Bashful Blue 1" ribbon from the Clearance Rack and I tied it with some silver and gold cord (retired).

I used the navy brads from the brads collection as well as the decorative label punch or is it the designer label punch?  The small one!  ha  I can't remember which is which with those names.  This second photo shows the colors just a little bit better.  On the gift box I used the larage flower punch and the single stamp FOR YOU. 

I got both the ELIZABETH stamp and the FOR YOU stamp FREE with Sale-a-bration.  YOU STILL HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS TO GET YOUR FREE ITEMS FROM ME.  Order $50 merchandise on my SU ordering site and get YOUR FREE ITEMS.

AND

THIS WEEK ONLY I AM GIVING OUT A FREE GIFT TO EVERYONE WHO ORDERS A MINIMUM OF $35 OF MERCHANDISE FROM ME.  I have several items for you to choose from - a new pack of card stock, a new marker, or some gently used discontinued stamp sets.

Happy stamping - have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the look of the Elizabeth stamp with this "thank you" stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment:

A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN MY TEAM - "The Fine Lines"

LOVE TO STAMP AND SCRAPBOOK? WANT TO HAVE MORE TIME TO BE CREATIVE?

Ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you have a long long wish list of items you want?

2. Would you like some extra cash each month to purchase ___? (fill in the blank)

3. Would you like to have more time to create with friends?

4. Do you love to share new ideas with others?

Then CLICK HERE and then click JOIN NOW and let's add you to my stamping team - "The Fine Lines".

CLICK HERE TO ORDER