Monday, September 26

SOMEONE IS WATCHING YOU....

Sometimes do you get chills at your neck and the hairs get all prickly and you think someone is watching you?  That is the feeling kids love to have a Halloween time.  It is scary but fun for them at Halloween.  This card is kind of like that.  It is simple but scary and certainly fun.  I saw the idea at Becky Roberts blog and knew I had to CASE it with a few changes to make it my own.

Isn't it just too fun!!!  Reminds me of a mummy because of the black and white -  like bandages wrapped around a mummy.  I used Confetti Cream and my top note die for my BIG SHOT to cut out the card base.  Fold your card base and put it just inside of the one cut mark on the left side.  That way you have a folding card in the top note shape.  Then I cut it again single only in black and cut it in half.  I used the fun 1/8" black ribbon with the tiny white stripes.  I love this ribbon and have it in every color SU! makes it in.  I use it all the time!!  You NEED this ribbon, I promise you!!  I used two different sized punches for the eyes and sponged around the eyeball with black ink.  That's it.  Took less than 5 minutes to make.

I am using them for Thank You cards for my customers so I put a simple "thank you" from Kindness Matters stamp set on the inside.  It fits perfectly into the small notecard envelopes.

Hope you enjoyed this card.  Won't you leave me a note to tell me what you think of this Clean and Simple and FUN card??

Here's to Inky Fingers y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: