Saturday, September 24

THIS STAMP SET IS THE MOST ADORABLE ONE I HAVE SEEN...

Oh my stars, this cute new hostess set in the Holiday Mini, entitled Warmest of Wishes (#122672) is so adorable.  Specifically the cute little owl with his/her trick-or-treat costume and bag.  It just tickles me every time I stamp it.  So here is a treat bag I am making for my "Ghoul's Night Out" event next week.  I have 12 attending so far and it is going to be a riot.  I have fun games, prizes and adorable cards and items to create.  Also yummy treats too.  Here is the treat bag for each attendee:
 I got grape purple colored lunch bags at the store at a price of 4 for $1.00.  Perfect color to match our Concord Crush color in SU!  I stamped my little new friend, the Halloween Owl  with his little mask on and holding his bag in concord grape ink on white card stock and punched him out with the owl punch.  (Oops, forgot to tell you I wiped off his feet and used my pumpkin pie marker to color them BEFORE I stamped it.  Sorry)  Then I used the marker to color around the trick or treat bag and just stamped that on white cs and then cut it out with snips and put it on a dimensional so he is carrying an orange bag.  Colored in his beak after stamping with the pumpkin pie marker as well.
This close up you can see his treat bag and feet are pumpkin pie.  The large scallop circle is pumpkin pie and I sponged ink on the edge in Concord Crush as well.  Then I attached the owl to the scallop with a dimensional and used snail to attach the whole decoration to the lunch sack.  Isn't it adorable??!!  I am going to have jars of candies at the party and they can pick and choose what they want to take home with them for treats, and/or can carry their prizes home.

We are going to have a blast.  Can't wait.  I have been cutting out paper all day today to get my kits ready for them to put together.

Good night and here to inky fingers y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: