Friday, September 6

MORE HALLOWEEN PROJECTS

HELLO BLOGGIES,

Welcome back to my blog.  I am so glad you are here today.  I have another fun Halloween project to share with you.

Another card using the Witches Brew dsp from Stampin' Up!  I am entering this card in the MOJO Monday challenge this week. I am loving the summer starfruit with the black and orange!!

I added a black ribbon with some white stitching and tied it in a knot.  I stamped on summer starfruit the "friends forever" with black ink and then layered it with black card stock.

 I stamped the cat with black ink and then used clear embossing powder.   Here is a closeup of the scaredy cat element.  Cute, huh? I wish the shine showed up in the photo.  In real life it is awesome!!

Thanks for stopping by.  I would sincerely appreciate your comments and support.  Stop by TOMORROW for another HALLOWEEN PROJECT, won't you?

This card is entered at:

MOJO MONDAY
Freshly Made Sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment: